Working for us
Analyst (Financial Modelling) – Networks (ANET2/16)
Salary range £36,210 – £46,723 p.a. plus excellent benefits in a welcoming, family-friendly working environment.
This is a two year fixed term post.
Working within Finance and Network Assets you will provide analysis and policy advice relating to the regulation of the energy and water sectors. You will work across a variety of functions within a team-based environment and contribute to the delivery of Utility Regulator aims and objectives by analysing and advising on financial issues relating to price controls, tariffs and the regulation of the energy and water sectors. This role is well suited to persons with good numerical and policy advice skills. Any experience in energy, water and finance will also be valuable.
- Proven ability to analyse written and numerical information from a wide variety of sources in a complex business or regulatory environment.
- Experience of subsequently using your analysis of written and numerical information to provide high quality verbal and written advice to senior management on pertinent issues.
- Proven experience in developing, handling and utilising complex financial models.
- Understanding of financial, accounting and economic principles as they apply to funding of network companies.
- Proven experience of communication and confidence in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders such as government, private and voluntary stakeholders and regulated companies.
- Excellent organisational skills and proven track record of working to tight deadlines and with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Interviews are expected to take place week commencing Monday 6 June 2016 in Queens House, Belfast.
Closing date: 12:00pm Friday 20th May 2016