Working for us
Regulation Manager – Wholesale Markets
£52,260 – £64,246 p.a. plus excellent benefits in a welcoming, family-friendly working environment.
This is a two-year fixed term post.
Working within the Wholesale Energy Directorate, you will support the Wholesale Energy Markets Director in the delivery of a range of functions related to the design of the new I-SEM market, associated DS3 workstream and oversight of the current SEM market. This will include attendance at project and oversight meetings, originating and reviewing policy advice relating to the regulation of the wholesale electricity sector and contributing to the manager of a team of analysts working on the diverse range of activities for which the directorate is responsible. You will work across a variety of functions and contribute to the delivery of the Utility Regulator’s aims and objectives by analysing and advising on issues relating to the regulation of the electricity sector.
- Demonstrable experience of analysing and monitoring electricity or energy wholesale market specific issues and delivering significant outcomes for shareholders and/or consumers.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and taking a leading role in teams to deliver high quality outputs in a complex environment.
- Demonstrable experience of operating at or to a senior level in an energy related market environment.
- Demonstrable experience of project management and decision making based on the sound analysis of complex and/or conflicting information.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing others to make decisions by presenting information persuasively and experience of critically evaluating and challenging different points of view.
Interviews are expected to take place mid-October in Queens House, Belfast.
Closing date: 12:00pm Monday 14th September 2015