Working for us
Reception and Corporate Services Officer (Part-time, Job Share)
Salary range £18,645 – £28,517 p.a. plus excellent benefits in a welcoming, family-friendly working environment.
This is a fixed term opportunity initially for one year.
The role is a part-time, job share basis, working within the Corporate Services Branch of the Corporate Affairs Directorate proactively providing a professional reception facility and an efficient and customer focused public interface for the Utility Regulator.
You will work closely with the Information Management and Corporate Services Officer in the provision of key office services. You will also provide general administrative support to the Directorate.
This role would suit a proactive individual keen to use their initiative to provide well reasoned solutions in a challenging area of work. You will already have the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and engage positively and constructively with internal and external contacts.
- Proven experience of working in a customer facing environment providing administrative services and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a busy reception environment
- Proven experience of working well within a team setting and across divisions with staff at all levels and dealing with external suppliers/customers, demonstrating strong communication skills.
- Proven working experience of the provision of a proactive, high quality administrative support service, including the use of office IT applications.
- Proven experience of working on significant projects with tight deadlines and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven experience of confidentially maintaining, managing and storing information and data; and an understanding of compliance within information management requirements.
Interviews are expected to take place in the week commencing 8 December 2014 in Queens House, Belfast.
Closing date: 12:00pm Friday 28th November 2014