Working for us
Salary range £17,003 – £19,743 p.a plus excellent benefits in a welcoming, family-friendly working environment.
This is a 7 month fixed term post, working 21 hours over a minimum of 4 days per week.
Working within the Corporate Affairs Directorate, you will work within a small finance team to contribute to the smooth operation of the finance function through completion of daily invoice and payment processing, raising of licence fee invoices and credit card reconciliations. You will ensure adherence to finance processes which will ultimately lead to a high standard of budgetary reporting. You will identify and highlight potential budgeting issues, through thorough review of invoices raised and processed, and assist in month and year-end processes. You will also assist in meeting Department of Finance and Personnel (DFP) budgetary requirements, maintain the CA hospitality register and review directorate hospitality registers. You will assist with internal and external audit requirements and assist the Finance and Administration team through provision of administration support. This role would suit a person who has finance experience supported by strong organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative within strict deadlines.
You will be required to perform such duties as are commensurate with this role and to undertake any other Admin level duties as may reasonably be required.
- Proven experience of working within the finance function of an organisation, having responsibility for the processing of sales, purchase and nominal ledger transactions, to include experience of operating automated payments.
- Proven experience of working with computerised finance systems and the ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of other packages, particularly Excel.
- Proven experience of monitoring adherence to organisational policies, identifying and communicating areas of non-compliance.
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and the ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills.
- Proven experience of working across divisions with staff at all levels and dealing with external suppliers/customers, demonstrating strong communication skills.
Interviews are expected to take place on Thursday 18 June 2015 in Queens House, Belfast.
Closing date: 12:00pm Friday 5th June 2015