NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 14(2) OF THE ELECTRICITY (NORTHERN IRELAND) ORDER 1992 (AS AMENDED)
MODIFICATIONS PROPOSED TO POWER NI ENERGY LTD’S ELECTRICITY SUPPLY LICENCE
The Northern Ireland Authority for Utility Regulation (hereafter referred to as “the Authority”) hereby gives notice under Article 14(2) of the Order as follows:
1. It proposes to make modifications to the electricity supply licence (the “Licence”) held by Power NI Energy Limited (the “Licensee”).
2. The proposed modifications are to the supply charges restriction as set out in Annex 2 (to Condition 55) of the Licence. The modifications proposed are shown in redline and strikethrough in the proposed revised version of Annex 2 as set out in Schedule 1 to this notice.
3. The effect of the proposed modifications will be to alter the total amount of revenue that the Licensee can recover, in any relevant year commencing on or after 1 April 2014, in respect of its electricity supply business.
4. The reasons for the proposed modifications are set out in the document entitled “The 2014 Power NI Supply Price Control, Decision Paper, 19 December 2013”. The document can be accessed from the Authority’s website at: http://www.uregni.gov.uk/uploads/publications/Power_NI_Price_Control_Decision_paper_v20.pdf
5. The Authority has requested that the Licensee gives its written consent to the proposed modifications by no later than 4.00 pm on the 13th March 2014.
6. Representations or objections with respect to the proposed modifications may be made on or before 4.00 pm on the 13th March 2014 to: