Who we work with
In order to help us protect the interests of electricity, gas and water consumers in Northern Ireland, we work with a range of partner organisations.
- energy and water utility companies;
- the Consumer Council for Northern Ireland (CCNI) - whose role as an advocate for consumers is complementary to our regulatory powers;
- Northern Ireland government departments, including the Department for the Economy and the Department for Infrastructure;
- government departments and bodies in Great Britain, including OFGEM, OFWAT and the Water Industry Commission for Scotland and the Republic of Ireland, including the Commission for Regulating Utilities; and
- non-governmental organisations, such as the Energy Savings Trust.