The licences affected by these changes are:
- Belfast Gas Transmission Limited (BGTL)
- Premier Transmission Limited (PLT)
- West Transmission Limited (WTL)
- GNI (UK) Limited (GNI (UK))
- Firmus Energy (Distribution) Limited (firmus)
- Phoenix Natural Gas Limited (PNGL)
- SGN Natural Gas Limited (SGN)
We are also consulting on a number of consequential changes to other conditions contained in the high and low pressure licences, as well as on an update of the ‘Compliance with System Operator Agreements’ Condition in the high pressure licences.
We welcome all views on any aspect of these proposed changes.
Copies of the consultation can be made available in large print, Braille, audio cassette and a variety of minority languages if required. Please contact Veronika Gallagher on 028 9031 1575 or email: Gas_networks_responses@uregni.gov.uk with cc to email@example.com to request this.