Today the Utility Regulator publishes a consultation on proposed modifications to the High-pressure gas conveyance licences.
The licences affected by the proposed changes are:
- Belfast Gas Transmission Limited (BGTL)
- Premier Transmission Limited (PLT)
- West Transmission Limited (WTL)
- GNI (UK) Limited (GNI (UK))
The proposed modifications are technical/housekeeping modifications aimed at addressing a number of matters:
- Licence tidy-up following implementation of changes to achieve compliance with the Network Code on Harmonised Transmission Tariff Structures for Gas
- Correction of known licence formulae issues
- Licence amendments following implementation of the Gas Market Operator Northern Ireland for 1 October 2017
We consider that the proposed licence modifications will enhance accuracy, clarity and transparency of licence drafting. We welcome all views on any aspect of these proposed changes by 12 noon on 15 May 2019.
Copies of the consultation can be made available in large print, Braille, audio cassette and a variety of minority languages if required. Please contact Veronika Gallagher on 028 9031 1575 or email: Gas_networks_responses@uregni.gov.uk with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.