The Utility Regulator publishes today its final decisions on the minimum standards for the following energy supplier Codes of Practice:
• Code of Practice on Payment of Bills
• Code of Practice on Provision of Services for persons who are of Pensionable Age or Disabled or Chronically Sick
• Code of Practice on Complaints Handling Procedure
• Code of Practice on Services for Prepayment Meter Customers
The minimum standards will help to ensure that customers, and in particular vulnerable customers, are further protected in their relationship and dealings with electricity and natural gas suppliers.
Our final decisions on the minimum standards follow an extensive consultation and engagement process. Formal written responses to the consultation are published below.
- Advice NI
- Ards Borough Council
- Budget Energy
- Christians Against Poverty (CAP)
- Consumer Council (CCNI)
- Citizens Advice NI (CAB)
- Electric Ireland
- firmus energy
- National Energy Action (NEA) NI
- Housing Executive (NIHE)
- SSE Airtricity
- Power NI
- Strabane District Council
Copies of the documents can be made available in a range of accessible formats on request.