The Utility Regulator today publishes its final decisions on the introduction of a new Retail Energy Market Monitoring Framework (REMM) for Northern Ireland. This follows a consultation launched on 28 January 2015. The responses to the consultation are provided below.
The publication of these final decisions follows a detailed and constructive consultation process and bilateral engagement over the last year between the Utility Regulator and various supply companies and other stakeholders. This is appreciated and has significantly improved our final detailed decisions.
Final data submission templates for electricity and gas suppliers and network companies are published below.
- REMM final template gas network companies
- REMM final template electricity network company
- REMM final template gas supply companies - annual
- REMM final template gas supply companies - quarterly
- REMM final template electricity supply companies - annual
- REMM final template electricity supply companies - quarterly
REMM will implement an effective and proportionate enhanced market monitoring framework for the electricity and gas sectors in northern Ireland, improving data flows between the regulated companies and the UR.
The responses we received to the formal consultation can be found below:
Copies of all documents can be made available in a range of accessible formats on request.