On 1 August 2017, the Utility Regulator published its final determination on the Gas Transmission Price Control from October 2017 onwards (GT17).
The final determination sets out the amount the holders of high pressure gas conveyance licences in Northern Ireland have to run their businesses and invest in the gas network. Key decisions for the companies are on operating expenditure, replacement expenditure and rate of return. The final determination also considers the impact of these decisions on consumers.
- Main determination document
- Annex 1: Real Price Effects and Frontier Shift
- Annex 2: Replacement Expenditure (Repex)
- Annex 3: Rune Report – MEL
- Annex 4: Rune Report – GNI (UK)
- Annex 5: Gemserv Report – GT17 IT Issues
- Annex 6: First Economics Report – Cost of Capital for GNI (UK)
- Annex 7: Utility Regulator Response to Draft Determination Consultation Responses