Today the Utility Regulator publishes a consultation on the proposed standardisation of licence condition ‘Connection charges and obligation to permit a connection’ for high pressure and low pressure gas conveyance licences.
The licences affected by these changes are:
- Belfast Gas Transmission Limited (BGTL)
- Premier Transmission Limited (PLT)
- West Transmission Limited (WTL)
- GNI (UK) Limited (GNI (UK))
- Firmus Energy (Distribution) Limited (firmus)
- Phoenix Natural Gas Limited (PNGL)
- SGN Natural Gas Limited (SGN)
We are also consulting on a number of consequential changes to other conditions contained in the high and low pressure licences, as well as on an update of the ‘Compliance with System Operator Agreements’ Condition in the high pressure licences.
We welcome all views on any aspect of these proposed changes by 12 noon on 27 February 2018.
Copies of the consultation can be made available in large print, Braille, audio cassette and a variety of minority languages if required. Please contact Veronika Gallagher on 028 9031 1575 or email: Gas_networks_responses@uregni.gov.uk with cc to email@example.com to request this.