On 11 April 2019 we published a consultation on tidy-up modifications to the high-pressure gas conveyance licences held by:
- Belfast Gas Transmission Limited (BGTL)
- Premier Transmission Limited (PLT)
- West Transmission Limited (WTL)
- GNI (UK) Limited (GNI (UK))
BGTL, PTL and WTL form part of the Mutual Energy Limited (MEL) group of companies.
Following consideration of the responses, we have published our decision to proceed with the modifications unchanged from what had been set out in the consultation document.
The modifications are technical/housekeeping modifications aimed at addressing a number of matters:
- Licence tidy-up following implementation of changes to achieve compliance with the Network Code on Harmonised Transmission Tariff Structures for Gas
- Correction of known licence formulae issues
- Licence tidy-up following implementation of the Gas Market Operator Northern Ireland for 1 October 2017
We consider that the licence modifications will enhance accuracy, clarity and transparency of licence drafting.
The modifications will become effective on 19 August 2019.
Copies of the decision can be made available in large print, Braille, audio cassette and a variety of minority languages if required. Please contact Veronika Gallagher on 028 9031 1575 or email: Gas_networks_responses@uregni.gov.uk with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.
- Decision on Tidy-up Modifications to High-Pressure Gas Conveyance Licences
- Annex A – Modifications to BGTL licence
- Annex B – Modifications to PTL licence
- Annex C – Modifications to WTL licence
- Annex D – Modifications to GNI (UK) licence
- Annex E –Notice under Article 14(8) of the Gas (Northern Ireland) Order 1996