Today the Utility Regulator publishes its notice of decision and accompanying decision paper on the standardisation of licence condition ‘Connection charges and obligation to permit a connection’ for high pressure and low pressure gas conveyance licences. The decision also relates to consequential changes to other conditions contained in the high and low pressure licences, as well as on an update of the ‘Compliance with System Operator Agreements’ Condition in the high pressure licences.
This decision follows a statutory consultation published on 30 January 2018 and affects the following licences:-
· Belfast Gas Transmission Limited (BGTL)
· Premier Transmission Limited (PLT)
· West Transmission Limited (WTL)
· GNI (UK) Limited (GNI (UK))
· Firmus Energy (Distribution) Limited (firmus)
· Phoenix Natural Gas Limited (PNGL)
· SGN Natural Gas Limited (SGN).
We received five formal consultation responses included below: